Kid Cupcake Recipes: Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes!
Kid Cupcake Recipes-It is Birthday week here in my house! I have a little one having a 5th Birthday on Sunday, so that had me thinking about cake! We are not big sweets people, but when it comes to birthdays, we are all over some yummy cupcakes! And what is better than cupcakes? Ice Cream cone cupcakes! Kid cupcake recipes are always fun to do, and it will really put you in the party mood!
Here is how to make this Kid Cupcake Recipes: Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Cake Mix
- 1 pack (24) flat bottomed ice cream cones
- Mix cake batter according to package directions, and then set your ice cream cones on a baking sheet, fill each cone with 1/4 cup of batter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake cupcakes for 20 minutes.Test the cupcakes by sticking a toothpick in the middle, and seeing if it comes out clean.
- Select a color of icing you want, and mix in some food coloring to white icing so you can create you own custom shade!
- Ice you cupcakes, and add some sprinkles! Cupcakes taste best the day they are made, but if you are going to store them, store them loosely covered at room temp.
This Kid Cupcake Recipes: Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes was easy and fun!
This is such a great recipes for kids birthday parties! It strays away from the traditional cake/cupcakes and you can personalize them with different color icing, and sprinkles! plus, it is much easier for kids to hold a cone while eating a cupcake, and may prevent some messes!
More Creative Cupcakes: