Herb Roasted Potatoes
I was craving something salty, and still healthy, so I made these awesome Herb Roasted Potatoes and thought I would share the recipe with you! This is one of my favorite recipes because it’s salty, easy to make, and a great way to beat a french fry craving!
So here is how to make these Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 8 small potatoes (you could use red potatoes as well)
- Fresh herbs (I used parsely)
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder
- olive oil spray
- First, wash and peel your potatoes
- Then, cut your potatoes into chunks (I sliced mine down the middle and then quartered them.
- Next, toss your potatoes in a large bowl with fresh herbs, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Then spray with olive oil until coated well.
- Set your own to 400 degrees and place potatoes on a cookie sheet, and bake for 35-40 mins until potatoes are golden brown and enjoy!
Looking for some more yummy recipes like this Herb Roasted Potatoes recipe? Check these out:
topic: Herb Roasted Potatoes