Healthy Snacks Recipes for Kids: Cocoa-Nut Bananas
Looking for some awesome healthy snacks recipes for kids? Well how about starting with these fun “Cocoa-Nut” Bananas? It’s a great way to take an everyday snack like a banana, and make it something fun that your kids will want to eat! It’s always fun to find ways to get your kids in the kitchen and having fun, and with this recipe, all you should have to do is sit back and watch! (and maybe clean up the mess)
Here is how to make this healthy snacks recipes for kids: Cocoa-Nut Bananas!
- 1 sliced Banana
- Cocoa Powder
- coconut flakes
- First, slice up a banana
- Then, roll each slice of banana into cocoa powder, and tap off the excess
- Dip the banana into the coconut and Enjoy!
This Healthy Snacks Recipes for Kids: Cocoa-Nut Bananas is sure to be a hit with your little ones!
My little girl loved making this recipe, and the whole thing only took about 10 mins to make. What are some recipes you love to make with your kids?
Here are some more Banana recipes for you to enjoy:
- Kid Smoothie Recipes: Peachy Banana Cobbler
- Easy Recipes Kids Can Make: Peanut Butter and Banana Sushi
- Banana Bread Recipe with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
Topic: Healthy Snacks Recipes for kids