Summer is the time for peaches in fact most peaches are grown between Mid-June and early September. These juicy fruits are not only a great treat but they are a vital part of summer fun. We always go peach picking during the summer. Who could blames us the problem is what do you do with all these peaches? I for one was tired of just eating them the normal way. I just happened to come up with a fancy sandwich wrap that tastes divine. It is so amazing that I frankly can’t get enough. This peaches with mascarpone recipe is one that will tickle your taste buds and leave you wishing for another after your first bite.
Healthy Snack Recipes Kid: Peaches with Mascarpone Recipe
- 2 ripe peaches
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons of Mascarpone
- 1 Tablespoon of Mango Ginger Chutney
- After you have collected the ingredients for your Peach Mascarpone Sandwich you will assemble them
- You will lay out a flour tortilla and cover 50% with the Mascarpone cheese.
- Then place one tablespoon of Mango Chutney on top. I bought this one at Trader Joe's however chutney is at most grocery stores. You will need to slice the peaches in quarters and layer then in the flour tortillas.
- Then last but not least you will roll the tortilla and place the bottom portion under the the roll so it stays together.
- If you want to make this treat even fancier you can grill the peaches prior to placing them on a tortilla.
Love this peach with mascarpone recipe? Then check out our other peach recipes:
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Peaches Recipe
- Peach and Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
- Homemade Canned Peach Butter
Find more Kids Snack Recipes!
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love to eat and make!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!