Healthy Snack Recipes for Kids: Chili Cheese Popcorn
It was movie night at Granny’s house, and we were in the mood for something different than our usual snacks. We whipped up this Chili Cheese Popcorn in less than 10 minutes. It was easy, quick, and yummy!
- 8 cups popcorn (1/4 cup unpopped kernels)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Pop popcorn and set aside in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Remove from heat.
- Stir in chili powder and garlic powder with a wooden spoon or whisk.
- Drizzle butter over popcorn. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Toss again to coat.