Disclosure: This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® Makes Back To School Easy
The time had come and summer is over. I know I can’t believe it either. I find myself looking at the calendar and wondering where all the days went. I decided with this new school year I was going to get more organized. I had my husband help me and the kids to make sure we were all on the same page. We came up with how to organize a backpack and organizing lunch box ideas. We came up with ways to pack our lunch at night and where to put it so we can find it. We came up with the idea to organize our HEALTHY ESSENTIALS®.
This is what we came up with. We decided that each child would have a cup, toothbrush, tooth paste, and wash cloth. We would use all of these things at night and when they were done they would rinse off the tooth brush and dry out the cup and then get a new washcloth. Then we went to my room to think of a plan for how I can get ready quicker in the morning.
I decided I needed a checklist. I start to get ready and I am interrupted so often I forget half of what I need to do. I can’t tell you how many times I have flossed my teeth or put on Lubriderm lotion on my legs in the car. I even have a bottle of the Listerine in my trunk. I mean you never know when you will need good breath. I decided to make my life easier and I created these little checklists to put in my cabinet, This will help me when I get ready. That was my way of improving my success rate. I figured if I saw the item I missed I could get it done. I thought I would share my checklists in case you had the same problems that I do in the morning.
I invite you to join the #Moms4JNJConsumer back-to-school essentials conversation to tell me what changes you have made to make life easier.
HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® is offering amazing printable coupons, tips & tools and so much more for all the products you and your family love. You can save more than $40 by visiting HealthyEssentials.com now and signing up for HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® program coupons and offers.
Check out some of these great savings:
- Save $1.00 on JOHNSON’S® Baby NO MORE TANGLES® or Extra Conditioning hair care product (excludes sizes 1 oz.-4 oz., JOHNSON’S® BUDDIES® and JOHNSON’S® KIDS®products)
- Save $2.00 on any (2) AVEENO® products (excludes cleansing bars and moisturizing bars, trial sizes and 2.5 oz. lotion sizes)
- Save $2.00 on any (1) RoC® Anti-Aging product
- Save $1.00 on any (1) NEUTROGENA® Cleansing, Moisture, or Acne product
- Save $1.00 on any (1) SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener Product
- Save $1.50 on any (1) VISINE® product (0.5 fl. oz. or larger)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® Antiseptic Mouthwash, or (1) LISTERINE®NATURALSTM Antiseptic, or (1) LISTERINE® ULTRACLEAN® Antiseptic, or (1) LISTERINE® TOTAL CARE, or (1) LISTERINE® ZERO®, or (1) LISTERINE® FLUORIDE DEFENSE® Anticavity Mouthwash product (Valid on products 1L or larger)
Do you want to win prizes?
Join us for the Biggest Back-to-School Twitter Party on Wednesday, August 27, at 1 p.m. ET (noon CT / 10 a.m. PT) to share your suggestions for re-energizing your routine for the new school year. We’ll be giving away 15 prizes – each including an assortment of HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® products worth approx. $50.
Use the #Moms4JNJConsumer hashtag to follow along, and see more details and RSVP here.
Read our tips on How to participate in a Twitter Party
Make sure to check out our CONTEST PAGE for our awesome giveaways.