Create Healthy Dog Treats Your Pets Will Love
Feeding my pets treats is one of the many ways I show them I care.I also like to make sure that I am feeding them Healthy Dog Treats because their health is just as important as mine. Many of the treats available in stores have chemicals and other additives that I can’t even pronounce. That is not this case with this recipe. It uses ingredients that are even safe for human consumption.
So get ready to love on your pets with these Healthy Dog Treats – Apple Rolls!
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- 2 apples
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- Pam Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Dice apples into small pieces.
- Add honey to apples and stir
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Place Tortillas plate and spoon apple mixture into the middle.
- Roll up and place seam side down on baking sheet.
- Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Cut and Serve to your pooches.
If you don’t have any fresh apples you can easily substitute 1 cup apple sauce and spread out across tortillas before rolling.
Substitute Canned Peaches (make sure to rinse before using to cut down on the sugar)
Diced Pears and substitute for Diced Apples
***Make sure to remove any Apple or Pear Seeds***
Keep your dogs happy by trying this dog treat recipes and these other 3 Delicious Dog Approved Treats.