Healthy Breakfast Recipes for Kids: Breakfast Pizza
So I know when you hear breakfast pizza, healthy isn’t the first word that comes to mind right? Well, this recipe is a perfect mix of protein, low calorie, and yummy! With some quick switches you can make a healthy breakfast that your kids will love to eat in the morning. Studies show that people that eat breakfast every morning make better food choices the rest of the day! So fuel your kids up in the morning with this healthy breakfast!
Here is my recipe for Healthy Breakfast Recipes for Kids: Breakfast Pizza!
- 2 whole wheat English Muffins
- Low Sodium marinara sauce
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 4 strips of turkey bacon
- low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- First, toast your english muffins and set on a cookie sheet (or a pizza sheet in my case) and spread some marinara sauce on each half.
- Next, add some scrambled eggs on top! (For the eggs, I only use 1 yolk and 2 egg whites)
- Once your bacon has cooled, crumble it up and put in on top of the eggs.
- Add some cheese on top! Turn your oven on broil and bake for about 5 mins, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Looking for some more recipes like this Healthy Breakfast Recipes for Kids: Breakfast Pizza? Check these out:
- Kids Smoothie Recipes: Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity Green Smoothie
- Kid Cereal and Oatmeal Recipes: Homemade Granola
- Kids Muffin Recipes: Blueberry Muffins
Topic: Healthy Breakfast Recipes for kids: Breakfast pizza