Ham Butt Recipe
I am sure people are wondering what a Ham Butt Recipe is? Well I bought Ham butt because it was cheaper. I wasn’t sure if it would taste good. I read about all the different types of Ham and then I bought the butt. It was easy cook and very tasty. I was surprised by the value, amount of meat, and delicious taste. This recipes is so easy anyone can make it.
This is a great meal to remake. The ham is plentiful and the recipes are endless. This is a ham recipe anyone can make.
- 1 Ham Butt
- Brown Sugar
- Can of Pineapple Rings
- Place Ham Butt in a face down
- Then turn the oven to 350 degrees
- The rule of thumb is 20 minutes per pound of ham or 10 minutes if the ham was already cooked
- I use foil to cover my ham until the end
- I am such a slacker I take the pineapples out of the can and place them in a bowl. I use the pineapple juice and brown sugar to make a glaze. I usually use a 1/2 of a cup of brown sugar. I zest the orange over the ham after I spread my glaze on top. I glaze the ham every 20 minutes as a I check for the internal temperature to reach 160. When I get to about 140 degrees I take off the foil and place the pineapples on top. I allow the ham to brown.
This is a great recipe for making a wonderful meal. If you need to know more about Ham this is a post on the Different Types of Ham, I also have a couple of really great ham recipes that you can make after you enjoy your Ham. I love a good remake!