Halloween is a few days away and if you are looking for a great recipe for your party, then you will love this Halloween Treat Mix Recipe! It’s easy to make, and oh-so-cute!
My 5 year old actually chose this recipe and the ingredients! This whole recipe took about 20 minuets and made enough for a crowd. We actually bagged it up and sent it to her class for a fun treat!
Fun and Yummy Halloween Treat Mix Recipe
Here is how to make this Halloween Treat Mix Recipe
Halloween Treat Mix Recipe
- 3 cups Chex Cereal
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup Candy Corn
- 1/2 cup Candy Pumpkins
- Black and Orange sprinkles
- 2 cups melted Caramel or baking chocolate
- First, start layering your ingredients in a bowl, starting with the chex cereal and mix well.
- Next, line a baking sheet with wax paper (or foil) and pour your mix onto the sheet.
- Then, melt your baking caramels, (or chocolate!) and carefully pour over your mix.
- Let your mix cool completely!
- Once your mix is cool, break into chunks. You can serve in a festive bowl, or in baggies for an individual snack!
If you are looking for recipes with Pumpkin we have a TON