Halloween Mummy Dogs
Every year for Halloween, me and my daughter make these Halloween Mummy Dogs and they are always a huge hit at any parties or gatherings we bring them too! The recipe is easy to make, and I love being able to have my 5 year old in the kitchen with me, helping cook! And the best part is you only need a few ingredients and about 30 minuets to make these festive snacks!
- 1 can crescent rolls
- cocktail weenies
- parchment paper
- mustard (or ketchup!)
- First,preheat your oven to 375 degrees. unroll your crescent rolls and separate them into the precut pieces. With a rolling pin, roll them out flat.
- Next, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut your crescent roll pieces in strips.
- Open your cocktail weenies and one at a time, wrap them like a mummy with your crescent roll strips.
- Place wrapped weenies on your parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minuets.
- Let cool, and then take the condiment of your choice and pour into a bowl, dip a toothpick in it and then make little dots onto your weenies to create eyes.
Looking for more great Halloween Recipes? Check these out: