This Halloween Candy Bouquet Makes a Delicious Centerpiece and Gift
Everyone loves candy and Halloween is a perfect time to get creative. I love making these cute bouquets because they are a great gift and make a very attractive and tasty centerpiece to display. These are simple and easy to make. My daughter created this one to give to my mom for her birthday.
How to Make a Candy Bouquet
Medium sized pot or basket. You can go smaller or larger depending on the size of the bouquet you want to create.
(This pot was picked up at a rummage sale for 25 cents.)
Suckers or any candy with sticks ( This pot uses 3 bags of Sugar Daddys and 2 bags of Carmel Apple Suckers)
1. Fill the basket or pot with some floral foam. (if using a few pieces of foam hold together with toothpicks)
2. Insert suckers randomly on top of the foam.
3. Carefully insert suckers on the sides of the foam creating a rounded look.
4. If you have empty spots you can fill in easily with small Dum-Dum Suckers
5. Now you bouquet is ready to give or enjoy.
Check out these other candy creations I made using Dum-Dums, Blow Pops and Tootsie Pops.
For more inspiration check out our other Candy Bouquet Ideas
It’s all Love and Romance with a Valentine’s Bouquet!
Bacon is everyone’s favorite meat and makes for a tasty Bacon Bouquet!
Celebrate the Luck of the Irish with a St. Patrick’s Day Bouquet!
Topic: Candy Bouquet