Glow Party Ideas
Glow in the Dark Party Ideas for Easter
I have a unique take on Easter, I think it needs to be a day of fun. I love a good butt of Ham recipe and a great Easter Outfit and an amazing celebration complete with a glow in the dark Easter Adventure. These glow party ideas will surely give loads of fun for kids and adults.
This is how to make your Easter holiday glow.
Fun Glow Party Ideas
1) Play with glow in the dark silly putty.
2) Easter Jello
Ingredients: Jello, 1 cup of tonic water, 1/2 cup of pineapples, 1 cup of hot water
3) Then paint easter eggs with glow in the dark paint
4) Make some glow in the dark gigglers
Before the black light…..
If you want to know how to make this glow check out the recipe for making the hard boiled eggs glow below… Make the jello the same way.
5) Then take your hard boiled eggs and dip them in glow in the dark mixture
Ingredients: Tonic Water, Hot tap water, Black Light, Jello, and Hard Boiled Eggs
Add 1 cup of tonic water and 1 cup of hot tap water
Dip your egg and make sure it is evenly coated and then let it dry…. You can also do this with kool aid instead of jello just make sure you use the tonic water it is what is activated with the black light to create the glow.
6) Finally take some glow in the dark bracelets and necklaces and fill the eggs for a treasure hunt outside,
Plastic eggs, glow bracelets and glow rings, and a basket to gather them
Activate the glow sticks and then tie them in a knot