Do you have someone who loves video games in your family?
We’ve all heard of DVD rental programs – you pay a monthly membership fee, select your favorite DVDs, and they arrive in your mailbox. Well, GameFly is a similar program – only for video games!
Here’s how it works:
- Go to GameFly.com and choose from over 8,000 video games.
- GameFly mails your choices directly to your mailbox.
- Keep the games as long as you want! There are no due dates or late fees.
- When you are finished with a game, simply put it in the pre-paid mailer and send it back to GameFly.
- Once GameFly receives your return, your next pick will automatically be sent to you…
- OR you can purchase the game at a discounted price and keep it!
Plus, all paying members have access to GameFly’s Unlimited PC Play collection of titles – for FREE!
GameFly offers several membership options – check out their website to pick the plan that’s best for you. Right now, with their low introductory price, you pay just $5.95 for your first month – a 60% savings! Or you can try a 10-day free trial membership!
NOTE: GameFly is a monthly subscription program. You may cancel at anytime. Please visit GameFly.com for complete details about their video games services and cancellation policy.