Fun Healthy Kids Recipes: Smoothie Covered Pretzels
Looking for fun healthy kids recipes to make? Check out the awesome smoothie covered pretzels! It’s a great way to get some good stuff in foods your kids already like! I used some awesome products from Healthy To Go for this recipe. Their awesome smoothie mix is super creamy and yummy, and their Vitarocks are vitamin pop rocks, and what kid wouldn’t like that right!?
Here is how to make fun healthy kids recipes: smoothie covered pretzels:
- 2 scoops of Healthy to go smoothie mix (or mix of your choice)
- 1 bag of mini pretzels
- 1 pack cream cheese
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 pack vita rocks (or pop rocks)
- Blend together milk, smoothie mix, and cream cheese
- put smoothie mix in a shallow dish and dip each side of the pretzels in the mix (I used tongs, it might get messy using your hands)
- set covered pretzels on a plate and sprinkle vita rocks on top of the pretzels
- Set completed pretzels in the fridge for about an hour
- Serve and enjoy!
Fun Healthy Kids Recipes are good, and good for you!
This recipe has a great crunch and fruity flavor, and also adds some protein and vitamins to your kids diet. It’s also easy to make, it only took me about 15 mins, and they are a big hit in my house! make sure to check out other fun recipes like this on our Cooking with Kids page!