Fun Fruit Recipes for Kids
I am always looking for fun fruit recipes for kids to make with my little girl. Because even my fruit loving little one, can get bored of just chopped up fruit on a tray. So we decided to make this Awesome Fruit Pizza Recipe! It’s easy to make, looks really bright and pretty, and tastes just as good! My little girl loved that she could help place the fruit on the “pizza”, and I always loving having an excuse to hang out and have fun with her!
Here is how you make this Fun Fruit Recipes for Kids: Fruit Pizza
- Sliceable sugar cookies
- Cream cheese
- preserves (your choice of flavor)
- Fruit (I used bananas, kiwis, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries
- a pizza pan
- cooking spray
- First, lightly spray your pizza pan with oil spray ( I used Olive Oil) and then take your cookies and roll them onto the pan. Make sure you do not roll it out until the end of the pan because it will spread when cooking.
- Set oven to 350 degrees, and bake cookie for about 10-12 mins. or until slightly brown
- Next, blend together 1 package of cream cheese with a few spoonfuls of your preserves, which will be your "sauce" for the pizza. Spread the sauce over the cookie once it has cooled.
- Slice the fruit and lay them on top of the sauce in whatever order you want, until you fill up the whole "pizza"
- Stick in the fridge for about 30 mins, slice and serve!
Fun Fruit Recipes for Kids: Fruit Pizza will be a crowd pleaser at any party, get together, or summer cookout!
It’s a fun way to present some yummy fruit, and your kids will love helping you create their pizza!
Topic: Fun Fruit Recipes for Kids