Are you looking for something Cheap and Fun to do with your kids? Well Madame Deals will be adding a weekly column written by Sharon at Mom on Dealz and Heather at Living on Love and Cents. I will occasionally add my 2 cents since I am a certified Special Education and Regular education teacher. If you want or need modifications let me know in the comment section.
October 30th is National Candy Corn Day and who doesn’t love that stuff?!? I know I sure love the it!
Every week Momondealz brings you a fun, educational, and frugal kids craft! This week’s is centered around cutting and pasting which is a huge skill for pre-K and Kindergarten children.
Candy Corn Person:
White, yellow, and orange construction paper
crayons or markers
1. Draw and cut a candy corn shape from the white paper.
2. Cut up the yellow and orange sheets into little pieces for your child to glue onto the candy corn shape, leaving one space white.
3. Cut (4) 6X1 inch strips from the black paper for your arms and legs. Fold them to make them even more cute.
4. Add eyes and a smiley face to finish off your “person”.
5. Use the white space to write your child’s name, a Fall message, a Bible Verse, etc.
Thanks Mom on Dealz !