2 packages of cream cheese
16 ounces of whipped topping
2/3 cup sugar
2 graham cracker crusts
- Combine the first three ingredients in a large bowl with an electric mixer.
- Pour the filling between the two crusts, and smooth their tops.
- Place the crust pan covers over the ‘cakes’ and place them in the refrigerator for an hour, or until you need them.
- To save money, I always purchase all store brand items for this recipe.
- Sprinkle mini chocolate chips over the top of the cheesecake.
- Add strawberry slices around the outer edge, and a whole strawberry in the center.
- Place cherries around the outer edge, and a dollop of whipped topping in the center. Place another cherry into the center of the topping.
- Purchase mini graham cracker crusts for making mini cheesecakes so that each person can have their own. Top these with cherries, strawberries or kiwi and a dollop of whipped topping.
Read and find more super Recipes at The Budget Savvy Diva