Frozen Smoothie Coated Banana Pops
Recently, I got the chance to try out some awesome products from Healthy To Go, and I decided to try to make some fun recipes using the awesome products they sent me. I was sent some of their super yummy Smoothie Complete and the coolest vitamins I’ve ever seen, Vitarocks which are vitamin pop rocks! So I thought it would be a fun snack to make a smoothie, cover a banana in it, add some pop rocks and freeze it! It makes a super yummy (and healthy) popsicle for your kids to enjoy! This Frozen Smoothie Coated Banana Pops is also a super simple recipe to make, and tastes great!
Here is how you make these Frozen Smoothie Coated Banana Pops:
- 2 bananas, cut in half
- 1 scoop of Smoothie Complete by Healthy to Go!
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 pack of Vita Rocks by Healthy to Go!
- Popsicle sticks (or anything else you can use for the bananas to sit on)
- First, in a blender combine your water, ice, and smoothie complete, blend until smooth and transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Next, add 1 pack of Vitarocks to your smoothie mix.
- Take each banana half and roll it into the smoothie mix and insert a stick into the banana
- Stick the bananas in the freezer for about 2 hours, or until frozen and serve!
My little girl is in love with these Frozen Smoothie Coated Banana Pops
I always love to find sweet, good for your treats for me and my family to enjoy, and with these awesome products from Healthy to Go, and a little bit of an imagination, you can make all kinds of fun things! What are some of your kids favorite healthy snacks?
Topic: Frozen Smoothie Coated Banana Pops