Make Your Own Refreshing Healthy Dog Treats
My dogs are important members of my family and I love to reward them with treats as often as I can. In the summer months they are looking for something a little more refreshing than crunchy treats and buying frozen dog treats can get expensive. With this easy healthy dog treats recipe you can create your own frosty treats at home. All of the ingredients are things you have in your refrigerator and can whip up in just a few minutes.
Frozen Healthy Dog Treats Recipe
- 30 - 32 ounces yogurt (flavored or vanilla)
- 3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 4-6 dog biscuits,crushed
- Combine yogurt, honey and peanut butter in bowl.
- Blend until all ingredients are completely combined.
- Separate mixture into 6 Styrofoam cups or paper cups.
- Place in freezer and leave until frozen.
- Remove from freezer and tear off cup.
- Roll in crushed dog biscuits.
- Serve in dog's dish and watch them enjoy the refreshing treats.
I can verify that these are dog tested and dog approved as you can see from the photo. My dogs stood by patiently for me to roll them in the crumbles. At first they were a little puzzled with how they needed to eat them but quickly figured it out and enjoyed.
When you don’t have time to prepare your own dog treats and must buy them,shop here for the best selection —-
Discover out all the ways you can care for your pets on a budget!
Do you create your own healthy dog treats?
Submit your recipe for healthy dog treats to email@example.com and you could be featured.
Topic: Healthy Dog Treats