– Friday 1-3pm, Free Make & Take: Crayola Model Magic Easter Creatures.
– Saturday 1-3pm, Free Make & Take: Duck Tape & Floracraft Styrofoam Easter Egg. Demonstration: Wilton Cupcake Decorating Kit.
– Friday 6-8pm, Saturday & Sunday, Noon-3pm, Make a Free Foam Magnet Easter Egg Decoration.
– Friday 6-8pm, Saturday & Sunday, 11am-3pm, Free 4×6 Photo with the Easter Bunny.
– Saturday & Sunday, 1pm, Easter Egg Hunt for 1 hour. Ages 2-10. See Site for More Info
– Saturday 11am-1pm, Free Easter Make It Take It.
– Saturday 11am-3pm, Bunny Basket: Kids create a Free Big Eared Bunny Basket.
– Saturday 10am-Noon, Kids build a Free Birdhouse designed to stick to your window.
– Saturday 10am-Noon, The Knack Easter Card Event FREE Make-It Take-It: Learn to make your own creative Easter stamps with foam.
– 4/16 to 4/24, get Free Entrance to over 100 National Parks that usually charge entrance fees!
– select a city to find free or reduced-price admission to arts and cultural events in your area, sponsored by Target.
– enter your zip code to see what is going on in your area.
Thanks to Keeping Cents for these round-up of activities!