– Saturday 1-3pm, Buy a Painter’s Cap and Decorate it for FREE. You can use this 20% off coupon! They are also having Free Make & Take kids crafts on Wednesdays from 3-5pm all Summer long.
– Saturday & Sunday, Free Museums On Us days for Bank of America cardholders! There are over 100 participating Museums, Zoos, Science Centers, and Botanical Gardens across the US.
– Saturday & Sunday 2-5pm, Design your own Birdhouse & more.
– FREE $10 Game Play through 7/10!
– Saturday 11am-1pm, Crayola Uncle Sam Make it Take it! Saturday 1-3pm, Free Demo: Cricut Cake Machine. Saturday 3-5pm, Free Demo: Jewelry Making with Cousin.
– Saturday 11am-3pm, Kids make a Patriotic Wreath.
– Saturday 11am-2pm, Passport to Fun FREE Make-It Take-It Event USA: Warrior Shield, Bead Flag Pin & Face Painting.
– select a city to find free or reduced-price admission to arts and cultural events in your area, sponsored by Target.
– Saturday 9am-Noon, Free Kids Workshop: build a coaster set!
– enter your zip code to see what is going on in your area. There are a lot of events in my area.
Heads up: LEGO Mini Build Lighthouse is Tuesday, July 5 at 5pm!
Thanks to Keeping Cents for these round-up of activities!