I love Fashion but I hate paying tons of money to look great. I believe you need two things the knowledge of what looks good on you and the skill to find it for less. I encourage you to get rid of all the items in your closet that you do not wear. They cloud up your options to make really great outfits because you can’t see your clothes! If they are in good condition sell the at a consignment store or a place like Plato’s closet, or host a clothing swap. Clothing swaps are a blast!
I love prints. The louder the better as long as they are not across my bum. If you stick with my rule spend your money on classic items and then add a little spice with accessories or a top you will always be in style. I found two different print tops for under $10.00 total. I know you all want to be a Goodwill Diva like me!
Here is what you do with Animal like prints:
1) Choose one with that goes with your coloring.
2) Choose one on a garment that flatters you. It is nice to have a pattern but not to be confused with the animal.
3) Using the theory in #2 limit the amount of print you wear to one portion of the body. Shirt with giraffe print yes! Giraffe print full body suit is a “NO.” This rule is lifted for all plays, Halloween, and any adults games you may participate in.
4) Pick a print that looks stylish but not overwhelming. If your child Moos when you wear the shirt assume this is not a good thing and take it off.
5) Wear the animal print with neutral colors, black, tan, white, grey.
6) The trend this spring is bright color so put on the colored trench for the true I know I am cute look and own your look.