Evenflo FlexLite Travel System Review
Every parent of a new baby needs a car seat and a stroller. Greatly due to their ability to grow with your baby, travel systems are on most parents-to-be must have lists. I know that mine was a lifesaver when I had my son, but that was 9 years ago. Like most things, especially baby products, travel systems have changed in those 9 yrs and I feel like a fish out of water trying to find to best products before my September due date.
Even though I don’t have the baby to put in it yet, I was excited to open my Evenflo FlexLite Travel System and see if it worked as well as they claim. It arrived in a box with some assembly required, which didn’t require any tools and took less than 10 minutes to complete. Since we’re not sure if we’re having a boy or a girl yet, the Santa Fe pattern we got is great, both for its neutrality and less likelihood of showing stains.
Two of the features that really drew me to the Evenflo FlexLite Travel System was their claim of easy, one handed operation and it’a light weight. I remember my sons travel system being heavy and having to put him down to open and close it, so I was very interested to see how this new system worked. I was thoroughly impressed with both features. I was able to open, close and how the stroller all with just one hand which will free me up to hold the baby with the other, if needed. Also, the car seat was easily taken in and out.
The stroller has a good sized underneath storage basket as well as different options of drink and snack holders for the baby. The back was easy to recline and sit up and is easy to maneuver and operate.
Overall, I was very impressed with the Evenflo FlexLite Travel System. It’s stylish design and ease of use make it a definant for any baby registry. It’s so easy, even your husband can use it!
Evenflo® FlexLite™ LX Travel System SRP: $199.00. Available Exclusive at Target
FlexLite™ Stroller features:
- Easily folds to a compact, self-standing fold with just 1 hand – super convenient for caregivers
- Light weight, yet durable and the
- As your child ages, change up the seating, remove the tray and use the bonus snack and drink cups for open seating
- Multi-position reclining stroller seat, large storage basket, parent drink holder, full canopy with peek-a-boo window and front swivel locking wheels
- Washable pad removed quickly, making it easy to clean
Embrace™ LX Infant Car Seat features:
- Energy absorbing foam, providing added comfort and safety
- Ergonomic carry handle with 3-way positioning
- Plush infant head pillow
- Offering extended weight rating from 4-35 lbs.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the deferral crash test standard
Side impact tested; meets or exceeds all applicable Federal safety standards and Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard
Reviewed by Stephanie for Madame Deals
Disclosure: I received an Evenflo FlexLite Travel System for this review but opinions expressed in this post is 100% mine. The item was not a payment for any favorable opinions.
Topic: Evenflo FlexLite Travel System Review