eBags Bookworm Kids’ Backpack Review and Giveaway!
Recently, I got the chance to review this super cute Bookworms Kids’ Backpack by eBags! This is my little girls first year in school, so I know I needed a really good backpack to get her through her Kindergarten year. eBags has a great assortment of backpacks, luggage, handbags, and more, all at a great price!
Here are my thoughts on the Bookworm Kids’ Backpack by eBags that I received:
I let Jaiden (the oh-so-cute 5 year old in the photo above) pick out what backpack she wants, since she would be the one wearing it everyday. She chose the Bookworm Kids’ Backpack by eBags in Crazy Daisy. She was very excited when we received the package, and of course I had to open it right then so she could check it out. I loved how the bag is a quality made bag, and seems like it is going to hold up really well, and she loved how cute it was.
Another thing I loved about this backpack from eBags was how roomy it was! There was plenty of room for her binder, snacks, and pencil case! I also loved that there was a front section that had pockets for pencils, tissues, and whatever else you might need! Here are some other important facts about the Bookworm Kids’ Backpack by eBags:
- Optimum Nighttime Safety Features include 12 points of reflectivity:
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective panel on the front
- 5 Photo-reflective zipper pulls
- Photo-reflective accessory strap at the base of the front panel – perfect place for a clip-on light
- Photo-reflective webbing and piping on the backpack straps
- Exterior zippered face pocket
- Full featured double-zip front organizer compartment
- Easy access double zippered main compartment
- Contoured, air mesh padded backpack straps are double bar-tac reinforced and include elastic webbing tethers
- Fully padded air mesh back panel & webbing haul handle
- Privacy name card window (includes 3 name cards)
- Two elastic-trimmed side pockets (one mesh, one fabric) – great for a water bottle, snacks or gloves
- Coated bottom panel reduces moisture absorption and adds abrasion protection
- Interior seams are finished with binding for improved durability
eBags has great options for boys and girls, kids and adults alike! So make sure you check out the eBags website to see everything they offer!
Are you ready for the giveaway from eBags?
There will be multiple winners for this awesome giveaway! Enter on the rafflecopter below and good luck!