Easy Recipes for Kids: Pumpkin Bread
Fall is my favorite time of year, and a great time to make Pumpkin Bread! I love finding new pumpkin recipes to make with my little girl, and this pumpkin bread recipe is easy to make and oh-so-yummy. It would make a great breakfast,dessert, snack, or gift! The bread is nice and fluffy and has all the great flavors of fall! This is also a great recipe to use as a learning experience for your kids! You can have them measuring, mixing, and timing this recipe and then you can both reap the rewards of their hard work!
Here is how to make this Easy Recipes for Kids: Pumpkin Bread:
- 1 15oz can pumpkin. (Not pumpkin pie filling, just pure pumpkin)
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- First, heat your oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl combine pumpkin, sugar, water, eggs, and oil. Mix until combined.
- Measure your flour, baking soda, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice,and salt into a smaller mixing bowl, and combine.
- Slowly add your dry ingredients into your pumpkin mixture and blend until smooth.
- Grease a bread pan and dust with flour (This mix is enough for 2 bread pans, I had to do them one at a time) and pour your mix it, bake at 350 for 60 mins or until a toothpick can be inserted and puled out clean.
- Let cool and turn over and tap the sides to release the bread, slice, and serve!
Looking for more great Pumpkin recipes? Check these out:
Topic: Pumpkin Bread