Bring your Kids into the Kitchen with Easy Recipes Kids Can Make
Snack Time can quickly turn into a race for unhealthy snacks especially when my kids have friends over. I thought ahead last time and had a healthy and fun snack prepared ahead of time. They all enjoyed making their own snack and it was filling so no one asked for a “junk food” snack. It was a fun activity and it helped feed their desire to “cook”in the kitchen. Everyone loves Easy Recipes Kids Can Make.
- 4 Slices of Bread
- 4 Bananas
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter (or you can just pull out the jar)
- Spread Peanut Butter on Bread
- Place Banana in the middle of Bread.
- Wrap up Bread around Banana and place seam side down.
- Cut into sushi slices.
- Serve with Chopsticks and see who can master them the best.
- Makes 4 Servings
Check out this other Easy Recipe Kids Can Make Kid’s Sushi Recipe—–>> Ham and Cheese Sushi Rolls.
This Peanut Butter Banana Sushi Recipe is also a great Easy Recipes Kids Can Make Lunch Option!
If you are looking for some super cute and easy to use chopsticks for your kids, check out these super cool kids chopsticks from Amazon:
And don’t forget the Peanut Butter!