Lunches become Unique with Easy Recipes Kids Can Make
By the end of the school year my daughter is tired of sandwiches, so we get creative. She created these Ham and Cheese Sushi Rolls and all the kids wanted to swap lunches. So skip the boring sandwiches and let your kids get creative in the kitchen and put the fun back in lunch.
- 1 Package Flour Tortilla Shells
- 1 lb Sliced Ham
- 1 lb Sliced Provolone
- Lay Flour Tortilla Shell on Plate
- Layer Cheese and Ham on Tortilla.
- Start at 1 side and roll tortilla until it is all rolled up.
- Take a knife and cut off ends.
- Slice the remaining roll into small pieces.
- Serve with Mustard and/or Mayo