Create a Gourmet Meal in 30 minutes with this Easy Pasta Recipes.
I hate wasting food and when left with a big pile of uneaten crab legs, I headed to my cupboard to see what I could find. In 30 minutes I had created a delicious meal that left everyone asking for seconds and me with a dinner done before they could melt down.
- 1 -16 oz Box of Bow Tie Pasta
- 2 cups Crab Meat, Cooked and Chopped (leftovers from crab legs work just fine)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (fresh or powdered)
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 cup half and half or whipping cream
- 1 can Progresso Recipe Starters - Creamy Parmesan Basil Cooking Sauce
- Prepare Bow Tie Pasta according to directions.
- In Large Skillet, combine butter, onion and garlic.
- Cook until onion and garlic are soft and lightly brown.
- Slowly stir in Half and Half, Pepper, Parmesan Cheese, and Creamy Parmesan Basil Sauce.
- Make sure to stir so that all ingredients together.
- Slowly Simmer over medium-low heat until sauce is warmed.
- Add Crab Meat and continue to simmer for a few more minutes, make sure to stir often.
- Remove from heat and toss in Cooked and Drained Bow Tie Pasta.
- Serve with additional Parmesan Cheese to taste.
Easy Pasta Recipes Substitutions:
Meat: Chicken, Steak, Lobster, Fresh Salmon or Tuna
Pasta: Fettuccine, Angel Hair, or Penne
Vegetables: Mushrooms, Artichokes, or Asparagus
Topic: Easy Pasta Recipes