Easy Hashbrown Casserole
I don’t know about you, but I love easy breakfasts for around the holidays. On weekends, my family tries to make sure we have breakfast together and talk about our week, and one of out favorite recipes is my Easy Hashbrown Casserole! It is called that because well, it’s easy! My daughter loves to help me make it, and if you want to make it even easier, prepare is the night before and then all you have to do is pop your casserole in the oven in the morning!
Here is how to make my Easy Hashbrown Casserole:
- 1 bag of shredded hashbrowns (I used southwest to give it a little kick)
- 1 pound sausage (I used the sage)
- 1 small onion
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 8 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375F and grease a baking pan
- In a skillet, brown your sausage and add your onions, cook until sausage is no longer pink and drain. Set aside.
- Put your hashbrowns in the baking pan in a single layer.
- Add your sausage on top of your hashbrowns.
- In a bowl, combine your eggs and 1/2 a cup of cheese. mix up and add salt and pepper, pour your mix on top of the sausage.
- Top your casserole with the remaining cheese. If you are making this the night before, cover your casserole with foil and put in the fridge, pull it out about 15 minuets before you plan on cooking it.
- Bake your casserole covered for 30 minuets at 375, pull it out and take the foil off and bake an additional 10 mins or until cheese is bubbly. Let cool and serve!
Looking for more great recipes? Check these out:
Topic: Easy Hashbrown Casserole