Easy Dinner Recipes for Kids: Cheesy Quesadillas
My 7 year old loves to order quesadillas at restaurants – and every time she does, she brags that her mommy’s quesadillas are better. I have to laugh, because my quesadillas are about as simple as it gets. I guess Mommy’s Love adds that extra special flavor.
- 1 large (burrito size) tortilla (flour or whole wheat)
- 4 ounces of your favorite cheeses, shredded
- Place tortilla on your toaster oven tray.
- Cover half of the tortilla with shredded cheese. I like to use a combination of cheddar and monterey jack, but you can just use what you have on hand.
- Fold tortilla in half.
- Place tray in toaster and cook for 5-10 minutes at 350 degrees, until cheese is melted and tortilla is desired crispiness.
Use a pizza cutter to slice it into triangles and serve! Doesn’t get much easier than that!