Earth Day Crafts Roundup
Earth Day is coming up soon, and it’s a day we can all celebrate this wonderful world we live in, and think of new ways we can help persevere it. Thinking of ways to help the Earth is easy to do, and can be fun in the process! A great way to celebrate Earth Day is to make some crafts right!? But not just any crafts, but crafts you can make that reuses something you already have! This is a way to recycle, and make something new out of something you might have just thrown away. So I wanted to put a list together of some of our favorite Earth Day Crafts for you guys to check out, and I hope you find something fun to make this Earth Day!
Here is a Roundup of our favorite Earth Day Crafts!
- DIY Facial Scrub– Save yourself from all the chemicals with this scrub!
- DIY Flower Pens– A great way to show your flower power on Earth Day!
- PVC Photography Set– This is a great way to use left over PVC pipes!
- DIY Chalkboard Beer Bottle Vases– Save those beer bottles for this fun craft!
- Umbrella Door Hanger– A great way to welcome spring, and use that old umbrella!
- Upcycled Painted Planter– A great way to recycle and plant something pretty!
- DIY Apron from a Pillowcase– make your own apron out of a pillowcase!
- DIY Magazine Picture Frame– make a picture frame out of old magazines!
- DIY Cookie Sheet Menu Board– helps your family know what’s for dinner, and reuses and old cookie sheet!
- DIY Recycled Crayons: Fruity Shaped Crayons- use those old broken crayons and give them new life!
- Upcycled Candle Crafts– ideas for upcycling old candles!
- DIY Tile Coasters– great project to make if you have left over tiles!
We also did a Water Bottle Craft Series filled with gifts you can send people using water bottles!
- International Delight Water Bottle Craft– make a gift out of your empty creamer bottle!
- Eater Bunny Water Bottle Craft– a great craft to do for the kids on Easter!
- St.Patricks Day Water Bottle Craft– Get in the Irish spirit with this craft!
- Water Bottle Craft – Encouragement- give someone an encouraging gift with this craft!
- Back to School Water Bottle Craft– A great back to school gift!
- Spring Water Bottle Craft– welcome spring with this craft!
- Zoo Water Bottle Craft– great for the animal lover in your life!
- Baby Water Bottle Craft- great for a new or expecting mom!
- Kids Craft Water bottle craft– a craft within a craft!
- Search and Find Water Bottle Craft– great for car rides, or restless kids!
- School Age Girl Water Bottle Craft– A great gift for your little girl!
- Teen Girl Water Bottle Craft– A great gift for your older daughter/niece/etc
- College Exams Water Bottle Craft– great for anyone cramming for exams!
- Housewarming Gift Water Bottle Craft– perfect gift to give new home owners!
- Preschool Boy Water Bottle Craft– great for the little boy in your life!
- Bride-to-Be Water Bottle Craft– Perfect for a bridal shower gift!
- Break Up Gift Water Bottle Craft– for a friend going through a bad breakup!
What are some of your favorite ways to celebrate Earth Day?