Reminder! Please send some Coupons for Troops.
Please don’t forget to buy your inserts and donate to our overseas troops >>> Coupon Inserts
I love our Military and I know first hand how hard it is to be a member of the United States Military. It turns out that overseas military families can use expired manufacturers coupons for up to six months after the expiration date at the commissaries. We have lots of expired or unwanted coupons every month, so make sure not to throw those coupons and instead save it and send them to people who serve us. Knowing that they can still use it will be a big help to them and their families. This year we are helping a base in Japan by sending coupons for troops.
I am committed to helping them save their hard earned dollars by collecting and mailing coupons to troops overseas. I believe we can all make Dollar$ out of Change so follow www.madamedeals.com.
+++ Please take note that only manufactures coupons can be accepted. Please do not send coupons for specific stores or restaurant coupons.
Tips for making this coupons for troops a great project:
- Cut coupons out. This will make it easier for them and less weight for shipping fees!
- Sort coupons into two categories; food items and non-food items.
- Place categorized coupons into Ziploc bags labeled with Food or Non-food.
- Only Manufacturer’s coupons can be used.
- Send only coupons that are expired by two months. It takes time for the coupons to get to where they are going!
- We have decided to adopt a base through http://www.ocpnet.org/ . We looked over the list of bases in need and decided to adopt U.S. Navy in Japan
PSC 474, Box 700
FPO AP 96351-0007
You can buy your inserts every Saturday and make sure to send some coupons for troops >>> Inserts