Please don’t forget to buy your inserts donating to the troops >>> Coupon Inserts
I love our Military and I know first hand how hard it is to be a member of the United States Military. It turns out that overseas military families can use expired manufacturers coupons for up to six months after the expiration date at the commissaries. This year we are helping a base in Japan.
I am committed to helping them save their hard earned dollars by collecting and mailing coupons to troops overseas. I believe we can all make Dollar$ out of Change so follow www.madamedeals.com.
+++ Please take note that only manufactures coupons can be accepted. Please do not send coupons for specific stores or restaurant coupons.
Tips for making this a great project:
- Cut coupons out. This will make it easier for them and less weight for shipping fees!
- Sort coupons into two categories; food items and non-food items.
- Place categorized coupons into Ziploc bags labeled with Food or Non-food.
- Send only coupons that are expired by two months. It takes time for the coupons to get to where they are going!
- We have decided to adopt a base through http://www.ocpnet.org/ . We looked over the list of bases in need and decided to adopt U.S. Navy in Japan
PSC 474, Box 700
FPO AP 96351-0007
You can buy your inserts every Saturday and make sure to send some for our troops >>> Inserts