DIY Beauty Tips
TGIF! Welcome to another wonderful Friday! This week for our Fashion Friday post, we are bringing you some of the best DIY Beauty Tips that you can do right at home, for very little money! Making some of your own beauty products at home not only saves you money, but it also ensures that you know what any and all ingredients are, and you can also make a great gift for a friend! Here at Madame Deals we are all about the DIY life, so I’ve rounded up some of our favorite DIY Beauty Tips and put them all in one place for you!
Here are some of our favorite DIY Beauty Tips:
- Using Mineral Oil! Mineral Oil has SO many different uses other than what it’s known for, check out all of the great uses for mineral oil!
- Lose weight the natural way with 20 of the best foods for weight loss! No fad diets!
- Get that excess dead skin off with our DIY Lip Scrub, DIY Foot Scrub, hand scrub and DIY Body scrub!
- Keep your legs smooth and soft with our DIY Shaving Cream!
- Hair feeling tangled? Try our DIY Hair Detangling Spray!
- Keep yourself squeaky clean with our DIY Bodywash!
- Pamper yourself with our DIY all natural facial mask, and our Banana Facial Mask!
- Lighten your hair the natural way with instructions on our Going Blonde Naturally post!
- Keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean with our DIY Laundry Detergent!
- Keep your body healthy with these 25 foods that will help you look great naked!
- Buy some Apple Cider Vinegar, trust me! Here’s why.
- Have some fun and make some edible nail polish!
And my Number 1 DIY Beauty Tip is…..
Don’t forget to Smile. 🙂
What are some of your favorite DIY Tips?
Leave them in the comment section below, we would love to hear them!