Dessert Recipes for Kids
We love fresh peaches in our home! Our favorite recipe is a traditional peach cobbler, that gets an extra kick from adding blueberries! The blueberries add enough tart to the sweetness of the peach to completely satisfy your palate. And leave you wanting more!
The more ripe your peaches are, the sweeter they will be for this recipe! I hope you enjoy!
Dessert Recipes for Kids: Peach and Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- dash of salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2-3 cups of peeled and sliced peaches (5-7 large peaches)
- 1 heaping cup of blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a 9x9 baking dish as the oven preheats.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour, salt and baking powder.
- Once blended and smooth, pour dry ingredients over melted butter.
- Add the milk and stir together until well mixed.
- Pour the peaches over the top, evenly distributing the fruit through out. Do not stir.
- Sprinkle the cup of blueberries over the peaches.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- Crust will rise to the top and cover fruit!
- Enjoy alone or with Vanilla ice cream!
Thanks to Devon C. for this dessert recipe for kids!
Check out our collection of Dessert Recipes for Kids
Love peaches? Check out our collection of Peach Recipes!
Make sure to visit our Recipes Kids Can Make page for more yummy and easy to make recipes that kids will love to eat and make!
Don’t forget to also check out our other Recipes!
Do you love to write? Or can do crafts or have fun ideas for articles. MadameDeals is hiring! Apply now! Check out my >>> Job Board
Topic: Dessert Recipes for Kids