Crockpot Freezer Meals
I love freezer cooking! It saves me money, saves time and I get to feed my family some great tasting meals. And crockpot cooking is my favorite, I love how convenient it is to just put all ingredients in a pot, check it after few hours and you’re done. Crockpot Freezer Meals are definitely heaven sent for busy moms. Our family love soups, so when I made a list of Crockpot Freezer Meals to do, I make sure that there are several recipes for Soups that Freeze Well. Today I’m sharing with you a very tasty Chickadilla Soup or also called Chicken Tortilla Soup, you can enjoy and eat it as soup or serve it over rice, either way it’s delish!
Crockpot Freezer Meals: Chickadilla Soup
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 30 oz. diced tomatoes
- 10 oz. mild enchilada sauce
- 4 oz. chopped green chilies
- 1 qt. chicken broth
- 2, 15 oz black or pinto beans
- 10 oz. frozen corn1/2 med. onion chopped
- 1 tbs. fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp. cumin, chili powder and salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Place all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on low 6-8 hrs.
- After a few hours once chicken is cooked through, take out and shred, return to pot for remaining cooking time.
- Serve with crumbled tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese, avocado if desired
Check out more of my favorite Crockpot Freezer Meals