Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip Recipe
Have you ever tried the Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip Recipe from the Mexican restaurant called Chuy’s? If you have I’m sure you are thinking “OMG YES and it is amazing”. And if you haven’t you need to! Don’t have a Chuy’s near you? No problem because I have found a ranch dip recipe that tastes exactly like it! If you love a dip that is creamy and spicy then you have to try this recipe like now! It’s super simple to make, and being homemade it has that great fresh taste that I love! This last year I have really stepped up my cooking game and tried to make homemade meals for my family. I used to think homemade meant hours in the kitchen and a million dishes, I have found so many recipe that prove that wrong! Like this one, a few ingredients and a blender, doesn’t get much easier than that right?
Here is how to make this amazing Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 (small) jar of mayo (I used the fat free)
- 1 (small) can chopped green chilis
- 1 dry ranch mix
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapenos
- Add your buttermilk, mayo, chilies, and jalapenos to a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour your dip into a large bowl and whisk in your dry ranch packet
- Place in the fridge to chill, and then serve with chips or veggies!
This recipe would be great served with chips or veggies! I also love using it as a sauce in fajitas, tacos, or enchiladas! You can also lighten up the recipe by using low fat buttermilk, fat free mayo, and reduced fat dry ranch! I always try to find great healthy options for my family, and I think this ranch dip recipe will be one of our favorite snacks!
If you have kids and you want them to eat veggies, try serving ranch dip for vegetables like this Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip Recipe! Try these other recipes:
- Low Calorie New Years Eve Snacks
- Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Low Calorie Buffalo Chicken Wontons
What are some of your favorite copycat secret restaurant recipes? I would love to try some more!
Topic: Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip Recipe