Delight your senses with this Delectable Cream Cheese Spaghetti Bake
My family loves spaghetti but I get tired serving the same old dish week after week. I went on a mission to find a way to bring some zip back to our dinners. I found the perfect way to zing up their taste buds. I tried a twist on Spaghetti and added cream cheese. The result was a delicious Cream Cheese Spaghetti Bake. It left my husband speechless and my kids asking for seconds.
- 16 oz Spaghetti Noodles
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 1lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 2 cups Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Cut Chicken into small pieces.
- Whisk 2 eggs together in a small bowl
- Pour Bread Crumbs in 2nd bowl
- Dip Chicken pieces in the egg and then into the bread crumbs.
- Heat a skillet and drop chicken in and cook until the chicken is not pink in the middle and the outside is golden brown.
- Remove from pan to plate to rest.
- Cook Pasta according to directions on box.
- When Pasta has been drained, put back into the pot and mix in the Cream Cheese, Garlic, Italian Seasoning, Seasoned Salt,Parmesan Cheese
- Pour a small amount of Sauce on bottom of a 9x13 baking dish
- Top with Spaghetti Mixture and then Chicken.
- Spring Mozzarella Cheese on top.
- Bake on 350* for 30 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve with Italian or Garlic Bread
Do you change up your family’s favorite recipes? Let us know how you mix it up in the kitchen by leaving a comment below.