Check out this Tasty Baked Crab Rangoon made with Light Cream Cheese
This perfect Cream Cheese Baked Crab Rangoon recipe will be a hit at parties,potlucks and home dinners.
The thing I like best about this recipe is how simple it is to put it together. Yet, it looks like you spent hours. The baking of this recipe saves calories and fat versus the fried version. This makes a perfect starter to a Chinese Themed Dinner or as a snack for when company is over. Let me know what you would make this for and how you think your guests would like it below.
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry Dough
- 6 oz Imitation Crab Meat, chopped small
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Light
- 2 Green Onions Thinly Sliced
- Unroll Puff Pastry Dough on lightly floured surface.
- Roll out Puff Pastry Dough and cut into 24 small squares.
- Spray wells of a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place Puff Pastry Squares into each well and gently push down with fingers creating a cup.
- Combine Miracle Whip and Cream Cheese and stir completely, making sure to combine ingredients.
- Fold in Crab Meat
- Place 1-2 Tsp of filling into each Puff Pastry Cup
- Bake on 350* for about 18 minutes or until Puff Pastry is browned.
- Remove from oven, top with Green Onion Slices and Serve