Cream Cheese Pasta Bake
If you love easy, hearty meals in winter like I do, then you will love my Cream Cheese Pasta Bake! This is an easy recipe to make, and oh-s0-yummy! This is a family favorite in my house, and I love it because it doesn’t take long to make! You can also use pretty much an pasta you already have in your pantry! This cream cheese pasta bake is great to take to holiday gatherings, and the leftovers are awesome!
Here is how to make this Cream Cheese Pasta Bake:
- 12 oz pasta
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- First, preheat your oven to 350 F degrees
- In a skillet, brown your meat and onions, drain, and mix in with your sauce. set aside.
- Cook your pasta according to package instructions, drain and place in a bowl.
- Add your cream cheese, seasoning, garlic, and Parmesan cheese to your pasta and mix well.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with olive oil (or pam) and spread a small amount of meat sauce on the bottom the pan.
- Begin layering with sauce, pasta, and cheese until all your ingredients are in the pan. Top with the remainder of your cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minuets, or until bubbly.
Looking for more great recipes like this Cream Cheese Pasta Bake? Check these out:
Topic: Cream Cheese Pasta Bake