Cooking with Kids Pudding Cookies
Many flavors of pudding lends to a very versatile Cooking with Kids Pudding cookies recipe
Use this Cooking for Kids Pudding Cookies recipe with your children!
- 2 packages instant flavored pudding (you choose the flavor, see the notes below)
- 3 sticks butter (1 1/2 cup)
- 2 1/4 cups flour *or less for desired consistency, see note below
- Mix till blended. Make balls and put on a greased cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork or spoon depending on the design you would like. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Depending on the age and ability of your child, an adult may need to put the cookie tray in and take the cookie tray out of the oven.
- Tips and Variations:
- We have used chocolate as well as vanilla pudding to make this recipe. We added a bit of vanilla extract to the vanilla pudding dough to boost the flavor. We also found that a bit less flour made the cookie thinner and crisper rather than thick and crumbly. Try different flavors of extract with a variety of pudding flavors!
- As an added bit of variety we served this with Chocolate chip cookie dough dip.
- Want to make an assortment of cookies for a platter? Try different flavor puddings, these gluten free cookies , these low calorie funfetti cookies, or these no bake cookies. Putting varieties out allow for dietary restrictions in a crowd. Label the cookies so those watching calories or gluten can easily spot what they need and want!
Check out other Kids Snack Recipes!
Find out what we eat >>> Weekly MadameDeals Menu Plan