What do you use cookie butter for?
Have you discovered the magic of Cookie Butter? If you have, you know it’s power, and if you haven’t I need you to locate you closest Trader Joes and get some! I had mine mailed to me by Gwen, another awesome Madame Deals team member. I am now hooked, and am always looking for new ways to use it. So, What do you use cookie butter for? Do you use it for breakfast? Snacks? Cookies!? Or do you go old school with a spoon? Here are some of my favorite uses for cookie butter!
What do you use Cookie Butter for? Here is what I use it for:
- To eat….on a spoon….by itself. 1 jar at a time..ha!
- To make this yummy apple pie recipe!
- To spread on gram crackers for a snack!
- As a topping for my pancakes!
- Make this awesome Cookie Butter Apple Pie Shake!
- Spread it on some apples!
- Heat it up and pour it over Icecream!
- Top your brownies with it!
- Make your own with this recipe for homemade gluten free cookie butter!
- Start your day right with a cookie butter bagel!
- Toss it with some popcorn and make this cookie butter marshmallow popcorn recipe!
- Really, just grab the spoon, trust me!
- Throw it in a blender with some milk and ice and make cookie butter ice cream!
- Add it to your next fudge recipe!
- Cookie Butter+ Bananas + bread= awesome sandwich!
- Make Cookie Butter Rice Crispy Treats!
- Check out Top 10 ways to eat Cookie Butter!
What do you use cookie butter for? Let us know in the comments below!
Cookie Butter Recipes
Topic: How do you use Cookie Butter?