My kids love cinnamon rolls. I rarely buy them because I would prefer my kids eat a healthier breakfast but occasionally when they are on sale I will buy a few tubes. They can barely wait for the rolls to cool down before they gobble them up. Well I decided to switch things up a bit and see what would happen if I made waffles with there favorite cinnamon rolls. The cinnamon roll waffles were a huge hit. Here’s a delicious breakfast treat that you can give your family.
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- 1 tube cinnamon rolls
- cooking spray
- Heat waffle maker per manufacturer’s directions.
- Spray liberally with cooking spray.
- Open the cinnamon rolls and separate.
- Place one in each section of the waffle maker and close the lid.
- Allow to cook until the cinnamon rolls are golden brown and crispy
- Remove from waffle iron and spoon icing over top, if desired
- Continue with remaining cinnamon rolls.
- Serve warm.
If you have a crowd for breakfast, you can make Cinnamon Roll Waffles and keep them warm in the oven turned to the lowest setting. If you place them on a cookie sheet lined in paper towels, they will stay crispy until you are ready to serve them. You can also freeze them which is exactly what I will be doing. I make all kinds of breakfast foods and freeze them so the kids can cook there own breakfast in the morning. Check out these make ahead sausage, egg, and cheese breakfast burritos. They are also freezer friendly and easy to make.
Find out what we eat >>> Weekly MadameDeals Menu Plan