Checklist Cleaning House
Livingroom Spring Cleaning
Springtime is finally here! One of my favorite things about spring is opening my windows, letting the light in, and sprucing everything up! You know what I’m talking about, Spring Cleaning! I know I know, most people don’t like cleaning, but something about spring cleaning makes your house feel new and fresh, and really brings the sunshine in! I always start my spring cleaning with my livingroom, so I wanted to share my checklist cleaning house for the livingroom so you can print it out and knock it out! You know you will feel better when it’s all done!
Here is my Checklist Cleaning House Free Printable
This Printable will help you stay organized while spring cleaning your livingroom! I also wanted to share a few spring cleaning tips with you that I have picked up along the way!
- Make it a family affair! Spring cleaning doesn’t have to be (and shouldn’t be!) a 1 person job. Make sure you ask for help when you need it from your spouse or kids! (Or roomates!)
- Break it up! Trying to spring clean your entire house in 1 day will stress you out, and details will get missed. Make sure you give yourself enough time to get it all done without pulling your hair out!
- Make a schedule! We do this every year. I personally spread my spring cleaning throughout a week and focus on 1 area per day. Making a schedule allows you to keep track of what has been done, and what needs to be!
- Go Natural! Using natural and homemade cleaners will save you some money and help the environment! Check out these great uses for baking soda!
- Relax! Don’t freak out if things don’t get done as fast as you want them too, it’s just a little dust, it’s going to be ok!
What are some of your spring cleaning tips? Leave them in the comment section below!!
Read more spring cleaning tips:
Also check out our Tips to Save on Home Repairs