Cellfire is offering an additional 20 coupons this week as part of “Jerry’s Kids” Aisles of Smiles program benefiting the nonprofit health agency (MDA) dedicated to curing muscular dystrophy. This promotion is in association with Safeway and proceeds go to the MDA. I’ve listed the coupons below which are only available for use at Safeway and Safeway stores (Von’s, Tom Thumb, Randalls, Pavilions, Genuardi’s, Dominick’s, and Carrs). To add Cellfire coupons to your shoppers card, click HERE. Pick your store and then clip the coupons and save.
MDA Coupons available at Safeway and Safeway-owned stores
Coupons available Aug 3rd through Sep 17.
- $1/2 KC Masterpiece (16 oz.)
- $1/1 bag of Tyson frozen product
- $0.55/1 Sargento Cheese Natural Deli Style Sliced
- $1/2 Vlasic Items
- $0.55/1 Mission Product
- $.50/1 Lawry’s Marinade, Seasoned Salt (8 oz.+) or Garlic Salt (6 oz.+)
- $1/1 BRUT Product
- $2/1 Infusium23 purchase
- $0.75/2 C&H or Domino Sugar
- $0.50 on any STAR Olive Oil 17 oz.+
- $2 off wyb Van de Kamp’s or Mrs. Paul’s & any (1) Birds Eye or Birds Eye C&W Vegetables
- $0.50/1 Best Foods or Hellmann’s Mayonnaise (22 oz.+)
- $0.50/1 Bertolli Pasta Sauce Product
- $2/2 Hidden Valley Dressing (16 oz.)
- $2.50/2 bottles of Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Dressing (24 oz.).
- $4/2 bags of Kingsford Charcoal (11.1 lb. or larger)
- $2/2 GLAD Food Storage Bags (30 ct., 40 ct., 50 ct.)
- $1/2 RiceSelect items