Capezio Dancewear Review
Disclosure: I was provided pieces from Capezio to facilitate this review, but as always, all thoughts and opinions are my own :)
If you have a little (or big!) dancer in you life, you are going to want to read my review for Capezio Dancewear! Ever since my little girl has started dance classes, I have been looking for great dance outfits that are both fashionable and most importantly, comfortable. So when I was given the opportunity to pick out some pieces from Capezio.com I was super excited to try them out! Capezio is a company who specializes in women, men, and kids dance shoes, clothing, and accessories and has just about everything a dancer would need! They have been around for 126 years so you know you are getting the best when you shop with Capezio!
Here are the awesome items we received from Capezio:
- Ruche Strap Dress- For obvious (and sparkly) reasons, this was my 5 year olds favorite item we received from Capezio! This dress is just the right amount of cute and functional and really had a great form and most importantly, stayed in it’s place!! We have had problems in the past with straps falling, and bottoms riding up. Not with this! This stayed in place during a fast paced hip-hop routine, and no slipping during a wiggly tap routine. Perfection!
- Long Sleeve Wrap Sweater- My daughter has dance classes in the evening, and it can get quite cold considering she is wearing only a leotard and tights, so this wrap sweater was perfect for cold nights and is easily removed when no longer needed. The material was nice and soft, and fit really well! My daughter says “This sweater is comfortable enough to sleep in!”
- 12″ Solid Color Legwarmers- These legwarmers are another great way to keep your little dancer warm during the winter months. They come in 6 great colors and they are REALLY soft. They slide on and off easily, but they stay on great as well!
- Long Sleeve Leotard- Leotards are a staple in every dancers wardrobe, so having a good one is a must! These come in 13 different colors, and most are fully lined! This leotard is a best seller at Capezio and now we know why! It fits like a glove, and moves great when dancing!
- Pull on circular skirt- Another great staple for any little dancer that wants a little move coverage then a leotard alone is able to provide. These come in 5 great colors, and is easy to put on and off. It’s a perfect length for little girls, and creates great lines when it moves! My dancer says “It looks pretty when I twirl!”
- Short Appliqué - These were my personal favorites out of the items we received. Most children dance shorts I have seen are, well, way to short!! My child is 5, and I have a hard time putting her into some of the dance shorts I have seen. This is not the case with the shorts from Capezio! They are a perfect length and do not ride up at all! They have a super cute back rhinestone “Dance” appliqué, and cover her backside without showing to much, perfection!
- Hold & Stretch® Stirrup Tight- These are perfect for your everyday tights! They had a great hold and didn’t stretch! They fit well in dance shoes, and the color was great, just what we needed! My dancer says “I love that they don’t move down when I dance!”
My final thoughts on Capezio Dancewear:
This company really knows what is important when it comes to dancers, and the quality (and price!) of their items are spot on! If you have a little dancer in your life that needs some great dancewear, shoes, or accessories, then I highly recommend you check out Capezio.com! Also make sure to stay up to date with all the latest news and specials by visiting the Capezio Facebook Page and Capezio Twitter!
Looking for more great reviews for kids products? Check these out:
Topic: Capezio Dancewear Review