This post brought to you by Comfort Zone® products. All opinions are 100% mine.
My neighbor has the cutest dog, Buster. Not long after we met, Buster and my daughter became fast friends. Buster is great around everyone, always gentle, friendly and looking for attention. However, the one thing which changes Buster’s demeanor is a thunderstorm or fireworks. It is frustrating to see such a friendly, easy going dog become so stressed out.
When I was asked to try Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.® products, I immediately thought of my neighbor. She was excited to try these products and reported back to me that Buster seemed less stressed during the last two storms which rolled through this past month.
We all know pets can get stressed when their environment changes. This is particularly noticeable during the holiday season when we family gatherings complete with unfamiliar guests in and out of our home. Even something as small as a change in their meal times or daily schedule can cause some pets to become stressed.
In addition to those stresses at home, there are those associated with holiday travel. Long care rides, being left at home for longer periods of time while the family is traveling, and crate travel during airline flights can cause stress for your pet and trigger misbehavior.
- Comfort Zone® products help reduce stress-related behavior in cats and dogs by mimicking their natural pheromones that help them feel calm and comfortable in their environment.
- Comfort Zone® products are 95% effective at reducing scratching and urine marking for cats and also helps reduce excessive chewing and barking for dogs.
- Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.® (Dog Appeasing Pheromone) products for dogs helps control excessive barking, destructive digging, chewing and house soiling.*Data on file
- Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.® for dogs helps manage stress-related behavior in dogs caused by thunderstorms, loud noises like fireworks, adjusting to a new environment, transitions, being left alone or traveling.
- It can also help to manage nighttime whining during puppy transition from the shelter/breeder to a new home.
My neighbor told me this the other day … “Buster says thank you for introducing Mom to Comfort Zone® with D.A.P.® products. It makes Buster a happy, happy dog!”