Bright Starts Up, Up and Away Sway and Swing Review
“This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Kids II. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.”
Everywhere I turn, I am surrounded by babies or babies to be. That is why I was so excited to receive the Bright Starts Up, Up and Away Sway and Swing. Every mom or mom to be knows how important a swing is for soothing your baby and giving you a few minutes with your hands free. My daughter loved her swing and used hers for a long time so I was excited to gift this swing to my friend.
Bright Start Up, Up and Away Sway and Swing Description
- Operates with 4 DD batteries (not included) or AC adaptor included
- Stationary swing
- Seat rotates 180 degrees for side to side and front to back swing directions
- Seat pad and bolster
- Mobile with 2 playtime toys easily pivots out of the way
- TrueSpeed technology maintains 6 speeds as baby grows
- Swing timer with 3 WhisperQuiet operation settings: 30, 45 and 60 minutes
- Features 20 minutes of 8 melodies and 3 nature sounds
- Volume control and auto shut-off
- 5-point harness and non-slip feet for safety
- Machine washable seat pad and bolster (brushed polyester)
- Maximum weight: 25 lbs
The Bright Start Up, Up and Away Sway and Swing is priced at only $99 and this makes it an affordable option when purchasing a swing. My favorite feature is the ability to swing back to front and side to side. My sister liked that it could plug in and save money on batteries and there is no worrying about batteries dying right when you need them most. The other top feature is the 3 settings because it allows you the ability to set it and not worry about turning it off when the baby falls asleep or as a built in timer to know when your “hands-free” time is up.
I do want to caution if you are buying this after your baby is a few months old that it only goes up to 25 lbs and I would recommend no more than 20 after placing my chunky nephew in it. It will be a good swing to use from the beginning when babies are smaller and they need to learn to self soothe.
To stay up to date with the latest Bright Starts news make sure you connect with them on their Social Media Networks.
Topic: Bright Starts Up, Up and Away Sway and Swing