Real Advice Gal Small Business owner tips
Blogging Tip – 10 Things Bloggers Should Consider
1) You need a great laptop or desktop. You will be on your computer all the time. I use a Mac for everyday and my Chrome book when I travel.
2) You need a fast internet speed
3) You obviously need a domain name. My blogging tip is for you to buy it through Go Daddy.
5) You will need an email service. We use Mad Mimi and love it. You can sign up for FREE. Then it cost money if you have a certain number of subscribers. I never ever pay because I sell space in mine so I make money with every email I send out. I actually make Thousands a year using my email service. I sell ads, eblast, my products and services, and I make connections. You can sign up free by clicking on the link that says mad mimi I would do this TODAY if you have any business at all. <—— SUPER IMPORTANT and it is EASY to use
6) I would suggest getting a data back up service Carbonite is $5 a month. It’s a secure online backup, where in you can access your files anytime, anywhere.
7) If you are going to be online I would get Lifelock. I can’t tell you how many times people have tried to assume our identity and take our credit! I love life lock it is worth the less than $10 a month.
8) A good camera. I am a Canon girl and I suggest the Canon Rebel with the addition of this lens. The canon 50mm 1.8 lens it will handle most of your image shooting.
I used it for this picture.
I used the vinyl for this image
10) I would also invest in your education I am a huge fan of lynda.com. I love their videos on html, photography, and lightroom. Which reminds me picmonkey is great for free editing but if you are serious you should buy lightroom.
Blogger Social Media Check List
For more blogging tip from Madame Deals read these:
Do you have blogging tip that you want us to answer? Leave a comment below